We carry out the export of bagged sugar in Paranaguá, through TEAPAR
Our Operating Structure
Railroad reception in two retro-area operating units, with capacity to unload 18 wagons per 6-hour shift, road reception in 5 different operating units, total back-area storage capacity exceeding 80 thousand tons, mechanized lifting and / or conventional.
Mechanized Elevation / Shiploader:
• Warehouses 6AB, in the primary port range, as the shiploader's power point with a capacity of 18 thousand tons.
• 450 meters of conveyor belts and raised galleries.
• CNGL 3000/1000 Machined Loader, with capacity for 3,000 bags per hour, equivalent to 3,600 tons / day.
• Loading of ships with capacity up to 60,000 dwt.
• Draft of 33 feet / 10.05 meters (without floating spacers).
• Side mobility of 160 meters.
• Operational boom with a range of 23.4 m (reference sea side rail).
• Spiral kick with 13m in length and 3m telescopicity.
• Swivel head feeder in 360º.
• Air draft of 16.5 meters.